One-level Mountain House Plan with Study and Optional Lower-level Office
About This Plan
- The smart floor plan of this one-level house plan features an open-concept living space, study, spacious service areas, upstairs bonus room, and optional home office on the lower level.
- A fireplace anchors the right wall of the family room, which flows into the kitchen and dining area. A large prep island, walk-in pantry, and back BBQ porch help to fulfill your kitchen wish list.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the main level, and includes a toilet room in the 4-fixture bath and a spacious walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom neighbors a full bath near the 3-car garage, and the sizable laundry room includes a closet and utility sink.
- Climb the stairs to find a bonus room above the garage, while an additional 853 sq ft of living space on the lower level provides space for a home office and storage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 645 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 501 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1225 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss