One-Level New American Craftsman Home Plan with Home Office and Media Room
About This Plan
- Natural wood and stone accentuate the front elevation of this New American Craftsman home plan.
- Inside, the shared living spaces are open to one another and located in the center of the design. Three windows in the dining room create a light and airy dining experience, while a nearby door leads to a spacious covered patio with a built-in summer kitchen.
- The generous kitchen continues to check your must-have boxes with its oversized island, walk-in pantry, and 6-burner range.
- Get some work done in the quiet home office, or just relax in the game room with friends and family.
- The master bedroom includes a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in shower, and is tucked behind the kitchen for additional privacy. Three other bedrooms can be found across the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Enter the 3-car garage from the side, and discover a utility room that doubles as a craft room.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 25428TF (4,090 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 569 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss