One-Level New American House Plan with Large Rear Porch
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The exterior of this one-level, New American house plan boasts vertical siding and stone, while the arched front porch mirrors the front door, standing out against the gabled rooflines.
- Gather with family and friends in the open great room and eat-in kitchen, with expansive windows offering rearward views over the covered deck and beyond. The kitchen's massive island increases prep space, and a nearby door leads to a grill station outdoors.
- The master bedroom is privately tucked behind the 3-car garage, and features a large en suite with a 2-person shower, toilet room, and walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room.
- A second bedroom on the main level includes a full bath, and is located across the hall from a flex room.
- Choose to finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,250 sq ft of living space, which includes a generous recreation room that extends onto a covered patio, two bedrooms (each with their own bath), and an exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,082 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12