One-level New American Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A stone skirt adds texture to the exterior of this one-level, New American ranch house plan, complete with two shed dormers.
- Once inside, a coat closet can be found in the foyer, along with a secluded living room to retreat to for peace and quiet. The heart of the home is rear-facing, and combines the great room, kitchen, and dining nook.
- U-shaped counters surround a large prep island, and a corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom overlooks a sizable covered deck, and includes a lavish en suite with dual closets. A second bedroom is also located on the main level.
- Double the living space by finishing the lower level, which features a generous recreation room, theater, and two bedrooms.
- A third garage bay rests at 90 degrees from the double garage, and a spacious mudroom inside serves as the perfect drop zone for outdoor gear and personal items.
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days for foundation options.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,273 sq. ft.
- Storage: 323 sq. ft.
- Deck: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 323 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss