One-level Prairie Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- With a fresh, contemporary exterior, this one-level Prairie home plan presents an open living space for social gatherings, alongside a private den when looking for peace and quiet.
- The kitchen, bordered by the dining and living rooms, is flooded with natural lighting and features a nearby walk-in pantry for additional storage needs.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedroom and enjoys access to the back deck, a 5-fixture ensuite, and a walk-in closet.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a combined mud / laundry room with a coat closet and built-in lockers.
- Gain 1,883 sq ft of living space when you finish the lower level and enjoy a recreation room with a media area and wet bar, along with 2 bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,549 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss