One-level Prairie Home with 3-Seasons Porch
About This Plan
- Large windows on the front and rear elevation of this one-level prairie home create an interior drenched in natural light. A multitude of shared living spaces, including a spacious 3-seasons porch with a fireplace, make this home ideal for family gatherings.
- Double doors welcome you inside, while the foyer, bordered by a den and dining room, offers clean views into the living room.
- The spacious kitchen features a prep island surrounded by counters, and the attached family room and breakfast nook lend a space for family to relax while keeping the cook company. Pocket doors hide the adjacent media room.
- The owner's suite is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a double-sided fireplace serving both the bedroom and sitting area. Dual closets flank the hallway leading to the 5-fixture en suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own full bath, are located near the uniquely angled 3-car garage. A tornado shelter provides an extra safety precaution for the residents.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 141' 1"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1157 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss