One Level Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This handsome Prairie style house plan offers two bedrooms and an open concept living space that makes the home feel larger than it is.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter and provides a buffer for the main living area.
- From the big island in the kitchen you can see everything in the dining area and large living room with its fireplace at one end.
- Sliding glass doors lead you out to the side covered porch with plenty of room for table and chairs.
- Both bedrooms get a walk-in closet and the master suite features a private balcony and spacious bathroom.
- A quiet study is tucked away behind double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available