One-Level Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful, southern house plan features brick and horizontal siding on the exterior, along with board and batten beneath the front porch. The smart interior layout includes an open floor plan and a private, master bedroom separated from the others.
- When entering the home, the family room greets you with a fireplace as a focal point. The kitchen's L-shaped cabinets provide ample storage and a central island offers additional workspace.
- Windows near the breakfast nook overlook the back porch, which extends to a patio for more outdoor enjoyment.
- Retreat to your quiet, master bedroom which features large windows and a master bathroom with a freestanding tub, shower enclosure, dual sinks and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- A large storage room in the 2-car garage helps maintain order and built-in lockers in the mudroom organizes everyday living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 5"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick