One-level Southern House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This one-level, Southern house plan boasts an intuitive interior flow creating a comfortable space for everyday living. The open layout extends to a large, rear porch, which includes a fireplace, setting the scene for family and friends to gather.
- A double-bowl sink rests in the kitchen island, which overlooks the family room and eating nook, and a fireplace provides a sense of warmth throughout.
- The master bedroom occupies the left wing of the home, and includes an elegant step ceiling, elongated 5-fixture bath, and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side; two share a full bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Utilize the attached storage room to reduce clutter in the 3-car garage, which protrudes from the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 93' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12