One-level Traditional Home Plan with Covered Patio and Split-bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- At just under 2,100 square feet of living space, this one-level, Traditional home plan holds three bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, and a rear covered patio.
- Step inside to find two family bedrooms to the right of the foyer, separated by a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the family room feel even bigger and is centered above a fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- The kitchen presents an elongated island and a walk-in pantry, while the adjoining dining room is beautifully framed by a coffered ceiling.
- The master suite is privately tucked towards the rear of the design, and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"