One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant arched windows create great curb appeal for this one level Traditional house plan.
- Two interior columns mark the entrance to the spacious great room that has a sloped ceiling.
- You can dine in the formal dining room or the large bayed breakfast nook.
- Bedrooms are all in the right wing of the home with the master suite set in back.
- A lovely tray ceiling tops the master bedroom and one of the front-facing bedrooms has a sloped ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss