One-Level Traditional House Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- A charming brick and siding exterior and a covered front porch introduces this 3-bedroom, one-level house plan that can serve as your forever home for a growing family, or an empty nester.
- The 10’ ceiling heights in the great room and dining area provides a feeling of spaciousness and dimension.
- The gas fireplace adds a sense of comfort and triple doors to a covered back deck encourage outdoor living. A large island provides seating for casual meals and a large walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage.
- A spacious family foyer / mud room creates an orderly buffer into the living areas, and the centrally located laundry room adds convenience.
- The master suite offers a double-bowl vanity, private commode room, shower enclosure and walk-in closet.
- This home is drawn for a sloped lot with a walk-out basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 9"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss