One-Level Traditional House Plan with Optional Finished Basement
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A pop of color and a brick skirt give this one-level, traditional house plan a boost of character and curb appeal.
- Once inside, the combined family room and eat-in kitchen creates a comfortable space for entertaining or everyday living. The kitchen island serves as a natural spot for conversation, while increasing workspace, and a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which includes a linen closet in the 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Down the hall, two family bedrooms are located across from a full bath that they share.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain 1,644 sq. ft. of living space, complete with a family room, three bedrooms, and two full baths.
- The 3-car garage includes a rear-facing garage door for easy access to lawn equipment and supplies.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss