One-Of-A-Kind Luxury Villa
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Mediterranean villa luxury house plan has a concrete stucco exterior with a textured finish, a tile roof, foam insulation throughout along with travertine floors. This plan is Energy Star rated because of the foam insulation, low "e" windows, and radiant barrier.
- In the photos, note the kitchen, laundry, wine bars, and butler's pantry all have "yellow river" granite counter tops and the bathrooms have "dark emperador" marble tops.
- The 16" columns in the dining room are 10' tall with Tuscan caps. There is quite a bit of cast stone on the front including a cast stone arched pediment above the entry, a cast stone fountain, and a cast stone door surround. There are three large cast stone finials at the top of the wing wall in the front.
- In the Kitchen, you'll find a six burner cook-top with built in griddle, a warming drawer, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and a 48" refrigerator. The bars feature refrigerators with ice-makers and sinks.
- The study has floor-to-ceiling wood paneling. The front door inserts above the patio and circle above the door, and the main stair railing and the two balcony railings are all decorative wrought iron.
- Most rooms were designed for flat panel TVs and the plans come with electrical schematics. There are 2 fireplaces - one a wood-burning isokern fireplace and the other direct vent that puts off a lot of heat.
- The foyer ceiling is 27' and the tower over the tub is 27' inside and lights up with fluorescent lighting at night. There is rope lighting in the dining room ceiling and also in the ceiling in the master bath. All arches in the stairway have alcove lighting with accent lighting in the upper cabinets in the Kitchen and in the entertainment center cabinets in the living room.
- There is an over-sized 3-car garage that you can fit a full-sized crew cab pickup in.