One-Story 2-Bed 832 Square Foot Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-bed cottage has a stucco and painted brick exterior and gives you 832 square feet of heated living inside.
- A home office located just off the foyer with bench is a nice convenience to have in a home this size.
- The dining area has a cathedral ceiling centered on the window giving you a dramatic space adjacent to the kitchen with island that seats up to four.
- A pocket door in the master opens to the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss