One-Story 2-Bed House Plan with an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This simple one-story gives you 2 bedrooms and 2 baths in a small footprint and an open front-to-back floor plan.
- A 2-sided fireplace provides separation between the living and dining rooms while maintaining a sense of openness. The kitchen has a large island with two sinks, a dishwasher and room for up to four stools. Sliding doors open to a deck in back.
- Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and laundry is conveniently located to both of them.
- Expand downstairs where an unfinished basement awaits.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with house plans 21874DR and 21226DR
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss