One-Story 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- An appealing front porch and board and batten siding gives this 1-story Modern Farmhouse plan great curb appeal. Inside, guests are welcomed by a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace in the open great room/ kitchen concept.
- The L-shaped kitchen and island adjoin the dining area, which opens onto a rear covered patio.
- A generously-sized master suite has a cathedral ceiling and is tucked away for privacy. The master bath includes a large whirlpool tub, shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms across the home share a bath. Bed 3 offers a birds-eye view of the covered porch outside.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62412DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick