One-Story 3-Bed Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched windows and a lovely hip roof add to the curb appeal.
- While the standard ceiling height is 10', ceilings rise to 11' in the long foyer and living room.
- Step right out onto the rear porch from the dining room where there's plenty of room for a grill.
- The split bedroom configuration gives you a private master suite set off by itself.
- A cozy pocket office keeps computer equipment out of the living room.
- All bedrooms come with walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front