One Story 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This gorgeous, modern farmhouse plan offers one-story living, complete with four bedrooms, an open concept living space, home office, and a front and rear porch.
- Inside, a coat closet lines the left wall of the foyer, across from a quiet home office. Straight ahead, wooden beams rest above the spacious great room, which includes a gas fireplace and views that overlook the rear porch.
- An oversized opening leads to the attached eat-in kitchen, where a sizable island includes an eating bar at counter height. The walk-in pantry is located in the neighboring mudroom, across from a powder bath.
- The master bedroom provides its own foyer, and protrudes from the rear of the home. Push past the barn door to discover a deluxe master bathroom with a standalone tub, commode room, and generous walk-in closet.
- Three other bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, and share a compartmentalized bath with two sinks.
- The double garage offers entry from the side, along with a storage room to help with lawn supplies. Remain organized with the built-in lockers and coat closet located just inside from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,607 sq. ft.
- Storage: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick