One Story Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful Acadian house plan lets you live all on one level with custom touches like interior columns and built-ins to give you a gracious home.
- Although the standard ceiling height is 9', many of the rooms rise up to 10' high and even to 11' in the huge family room.
- The four car garage is divided into two separate 2 car bays with a huge storage room off the first garage.
- A pocket home office lies near the large master suite that is set off by itself on one side of the home.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet so no fighting over who gets what room.
- For your outdoor enjoyment, an enormous rear covered porch has plenty of room for parties and entertaining.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds 723 square feet and can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 4"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1708 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick