One-Story Acadian House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Four wood columns support the front porch on this 4-bed Acadian house plan. An easy-to-maintain brick exterior - shown partly painted in the photos - adds to the curb appeal.
- The foyer is open to the family room with fireplace ahead and to the dining room with direct kitchen access.
- Standing behind the kitchen island - with counter seating on the other side - you have unimpeded views across the family room. Two columns help provide separation between the functional spaces while keeping an open feel. The desk area can alternatively used as a walk-in pantry.
- A door on the back wall takes you to the 12'-deep rear porch.
- The master suite is alone on the right and has direct access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet. Across the home, three more bedrooms share a bath. Bed 2 has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,343 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"