One-story Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Optional Garage
About This Plan
- The one-story contemporary farmhouse plan is perfect for those looking for an affordable starter plan. Wooden columns and railing frame a beautiful covered front porch with metal roofing adding to the curb appeal.
- Step in off the front porch and you are greeted by the great room with 8"x8" faux beams in the vaulted ceiling and a tall brick fireplace. The room opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- An eat-at bar frames the kitchen and a walk-in pantry are helpful features. Both the kitchen and breakfast area have views to the back yard accessible by sliding doors on the back wall and through the laundry room.
- The spacious master suite features an optional vaulted ceiling and windows on each exterior wall offering great natural light. The suite includes a large walk-in closet and master bathroom with a double vanity, private toilet room, and large shower. Across the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by walk-in closets. A bathroom in the hallway offers easy access for both guests and kids.
- An optional 2-car garage is available
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 59819ND.
Detached Garage Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12