One-Story Country Cottage with Screen Porches in Back
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan has an attractive covered porch in front and two screen porches in back - one accessible from the living room with a fireplace and the other with access to the back door.
- With the two bedrooms in front, the back of the home is open for entertaining. The home open from the living room to the kitchen and a fireplace anchors the wall on the left.
- A pocket office is located off the mud room and gives you a place to organize your affairs in private.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick