One-Story Country Craftsman Home Plan with Loft and Optionally Finished Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Country Craftsman home plan provides a comfortable layout for any size of family, and features tall ceilings above an open concept living space that flows onto a covered veranda.
- From the foyer, discover a formal dining room across from a quiet study. Towards the rear, tall ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness, and the open kitchen includes loads of workspace, along with a pass-through pantry for maximum storage.
- The master suite is privately tucked away behind the 2-car garage, and features a 5-fixture bath with roomy walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A powder bath resides just inside from the double garage, next to the laundry room.
- Expand upstairs and get a loft, bonus room and game room (the second floor adds 540 square feet to the home when finished as shown).
- Related Plan: Get a true 2-story version with house plan 16919WG.
Walkout Foundation Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 283 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 540 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 11"
- Depth: 51' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick