One-Story Country Craftsman Home Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Shake and horizontal siding combine with stone accents to provide texture and character to the exterior of this 3-bedroom, craftsman house plan. An inviting covered porch welcomes your guests inside.
- The foyer leads directly into an open layout which boasts a double-sided fireplace to be enjoyed from the family and dining rooms. An angled kitchen counter provides a snack bar and a pantry adds storage space.
- The master bedroom is quietly situated on one side of the home for added privacy, and features a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen and walk-in closet.
- A pocket door off the family room provides access to a hallway leading to two additional bedrooms that share a full bathroom.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 1"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick