One-Story Country Farmhouse House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This exclusive one-story farmhouse home plan has a porch that wraps around all four sides and a decorative dormer centered over the front door.
- A spacious great room greets you at the front door with an open-concept layout connecting the communal living spaces.
- French doors on the back wall open to the porch. Nearby, the kitchen has an island with sating for up to four people, a sink centered below a window looking out back and a walk-in pantry with great storage.
- The primary bedroom occupies the entire right side of the home and boasts twin closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. A flex space adjacent to the bedroom can be used as a home office or a nursery.
- Two additional bedroom suites line the left side of the home and each has its own bath.
- A large mudroom serves as a buffer between the home and the garage, which comes in either a 2-car side-entry version or a 3-car rear-entry version.
Optional 3-Car Rear Garage
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Wrap-Around Porc: 1,943 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12