One-Story Craftsman House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Three gables adorn the front of this one-story Craftsman house plan with a 3-car garage.
- You can see through to the great room with cathedral ceiling as you enter the foyer. A fireplace on the left wall can be seen from both the kitchen and dining room with the open concept layout.
- The kitchen has an L-shaped counter plus an island giving you lots of work space. Counter seating for up to four people is a nice feature.
- A pocket study is hidden behind a sliding barn door and sliding doors in the dining room take you to the back covered porch.
- All three bedrooms are located on the left. The master has a walk-in and a linear closet and the bath has a walk-in shower, spa tub and twin vanities.
- The garage has a large storage area with drive-in access for your mower or other smaller vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Deck: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1594 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss