One Story Craftsman House Plan with Three Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Perfect for any subdivision or rural property, the Craftsman charm of this house plan design is very inviting.
- Immediately to the left of the entry door is a short hallway that provides access to the secondary bedrooms and guest bathroom.
- Further down the foyer a pocket door hides the mud hall which provides access to the generous utility room as well as access to the garage.
- In the rear of the home is the owners' suite along with the great room, dining and kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss