One-Story Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three gables and a covered entry porch welcome you to this one-story, 3-bed Craftsman ranch home plan.
- The entry leads you the open floor plan and the great room with vaulted ceiling.
- For a kitchen of its size, you get a large island with lots of work space and room for casual seating.
- Eat in the dining area or outside on the back patio accessed with sliding doors.
- The master bedroom is set off from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- Laundry is in the middle of the home making it convenient to all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss