One-Story Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman ranch home plan has stone accents and an angled garage. A covered entry with decorative bracket adds to the curb appeal.
- Through the front entry, french doors open to an office, or second bedroom, with double closets. The living room, which features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, extends into the kitchen and dining room, offering a wealth of natural light.
- The kitchen’s oversized island provides counter-height seating for those quick and easy meals. A large pantry is located just off the mudroom making grocery organization a breeze.
- Retreat to the first-floor owner’s suite, which includes a bay of windows, 5-piece master bath, and walk-in closet.
- An angled, 2-car garage opens to a mudroom, including laundry, with quick access to a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Deck: 111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 3"
- Depth: 65' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss