One Story European House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this beautifully detailed European house plan.
- Cascading gables and a stone exterior heighten the curb appeal .
- A gorgeous coffered ceiling crowns the huge great room that offers built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- There's no formal dining room in this home, just an open layout dining area brightened by a bank of triple windows.
- The hearth room off the kitchen also has a fireplace and even the mud room is superbly organized with lockers and bench seating.
- Every bedroom is a generous size with the master suite placed in back away from any street noise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1011 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss