One Story European House Plan with Turret
About This Plan
- With a turret and lots of stone work plus an elegant hip roof, the home appears to be straight out of the European countryside.
- A beamed 12' high ceiling crowns the huge great room that has a big stone fireplace.
- From here you have sweeping views into the kitchen and vaulted and beamed hearth room.
- There's no formal dining room just a lovely bayed eating area brightened by six windows.
- The circular home office is set in a gorgeous turret that gives the home its distinctive look.
- The whole right side of the home belongs to the luxurious master suite with its tray ceiling and enormous walk-in closet with two built-in dressers.
- Guests can have the bedroom on the left side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached, Detached
- Area: 1721 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms