One-Story Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This good-looking one-story New American house plan has decorative wood trim and a handsome metal roof to attract attention.
- Modest in size, you get a huge vaulted lodge room, split bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- Even the covered porch in back is vaulted with lots of room to host outdoor parties.
- The kitchen sink is placed in the large island so you have wonderful views of the dining and living spaces.
- Homeowners enjoy lots of privacy with the master suite set off by itself.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car front-facing garage with house plan 25658GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 1"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss