One Story Hill Country House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this Hill Country house plan.
- Although the home is mostly brick, stonework provides interesting detail.
- Outdoor living spaces are taken seriously, with a big covered front porch and a vaulted L-shaped rear porch with its own outdoor fireplace.
- Inside, you have an informal living space with the vaulted family room connected to the kitchen and eating nook.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master retreat.
- There's even a master foyer with special ceiling treatments that lead into the bedroom.
- With its huge master walk-in closet, you'll have plenty of room for clothes and shoes.
- A spacious utility room comes with a freezer and lots of counter space for folding laundry.