One Story Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this Hill Country house plan.
- Although the home is mostly brick, stonework provides interesting detail.
- Outdoor living spaces are taken seriously, with a big covered front porch and a vaulted L-shaped rear porch with its own outdoor fireplace.
- Inside, you have an informal living space with the vaulted family room connected to the kitchen and eating nook.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master retreat.
- There's even a master foyer with special ceiling treatments that lead into the bedroom.
- With its huge master walk-in closet, you'll have plenty of room for clothes and shoes.
- A spacious utility room comes with a freezer and lots of counter space for folding laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms