One-Story House Plan for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- At just 28' wide, this one-story house plan was designed with your narrow or in-fill lot in mind.
- The left side of the home is open front-to-back. The kitchen comes with two options: an island design with corner walk-in pantry or peninsula design with window out the back.
- The family room comes with a fireplace option.
- Notice the bench as you come in from the garage, as well as a coat closet and drop zone. And the laundry room behind a pocket door so you’re not looking a dirty clothes.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42592DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"