One-story House Plan with Angled Front Porch
About This Plan
- An angled front porch welcomes you to this 2-bed 1-story house plan.
- The foyer and the living room both have access to the porch.
- The front of the home has an open concept layout and gives you a kitchen with large peninsula, a dining room and living room.
- The bedrooms are located in the back and each have their own bathrooms. Laundry is conveniently tucked away close to both rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss