One-Story House Plan with Bonus Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Exterior materials that complement each other is the key to an attractive elevation on this one-story house plan with a bonus upstairs.. The stone, cedar shake, and carriage garage doors come together to create a façade that is warm and street friendly.
- Its floor plan is just as inviting, with a coffered ceiling providing a unique canopy over the family room. A large screened porch off the breakfast area provides the perfect spot for outdoor living.
- The garage entry filters traffic through the mudroom, fully equipped with a coat closet, bench, wall hooks and access to the laundry room.
- Finishing the optional second floor adds a bedroom, bath and bonus room to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 556 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick