One-Story House Plan With Courtyard-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan has a 2-car courtyard-entry garage.
- Stepping through the front door a long foyer greets you with three options.
- To your left is a set of double doors that opens into a den that could also be used as a guest room, library or home office.
- To the right is a hallway that takes you to the secondary bedrooms, walk-through utility room and guest bathroom.
- Straight through the entry foyer a cased opening brings you to the partially open great room.
- The living room features a fireplace which can also be enjoyed from the dining room.
- The U-shaped kitchen provides plenty of work space along with the center island that provides a boundary between the kitchen and dining room.
- The owners' suite has its own private hallway off the living room and features a generously sized walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12