One-Story House Plan with Elegant Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- This one story has plan has a brick façade with elegant arched accents on the entry and garage, a cooper-topped bow window, and a single gable.
- A petite floor plan offers all the comforts of a much larger home without wasting space or functionality.
- Two family bedrooms sit to the front of the design and share a full hall bath. The master suite enjoys a rear view, tray ceiling, walk-in closet and private bath.
- Vaulted ceilings add height and elegance to the family room, featuring a fireplace, and the dining room.
- The unique shape of the kitchen maintains efficient planning and still provides space for more causal meals in the breakfast space.
Optional Basement Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick