One-Story House Plan with Second Story-Expansion
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This roomy one-story house plan offers second-story expansion.
- Upon entering the home through the covered porch, decorative columns grace the end of the foyer and distinguish it from the adjacent living and dining rooms.
- At the center of the home the grand room, completely open to the kitchen, features a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- French doors from the breakfast room and master bedroom provide entry to the vaulted, screened porch.
- Situated for privacy on the far left side of the home, the master suite showcases a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet. On the opposite side, two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Build out the optional upstairs and get two more bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath and a loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,490 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 846 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick