One-story House Plan with Vaulted Living Room and Master Suite and Two Covered Patios
About This Plan
- With a mix of shingles and lap siding, multi-paned windows and defined front gables, this 3-bed house plan has country appeal. The large covered porch offers plenty of protection from the elements and makes a welcoming first impression.
- Step inside and the first thing you will notice is the open and inviting great room with a soaring vaulted ceiling. Kitchen, dining, and living flow seamlessly together with simple ceiling transitions helping to define each room.
- Sliding doors on the back wall of the living room open to the vaulted covered patio.
- The owner's suite has a vaulted ceiling and has access to a private vaulted covered patio through sliding doors. A large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath complete the suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss