One Story Living with 2 Beds Plus Flex Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
A blend of stucco and stone enhance the exterior of this one story house plan. Inside, guests are welcomed by a high entry that opens to an over-sized great room with tall ceilings and a fireplace flanked by bookcases.
The kitchen, with its pantry and island work station, adjoins the dining area, which opens onto a rear covered patio, where guests can mingle before dinner is served.On the opposite side of the first floor, a generously sized master suite is tucked away for privacy. The well-appointed master bath includes a large tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 enjoys a walk-in closet and shares a hall bath.
- The flex room can be used as a bedroom #3 or an office and is conveniently located next to the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12