One Story Living With Walkout Basement
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with with slender columns on the front porch an attractive gables gives this flexible house plan great curb appeal. Designed for a sloping lot with a walkout basement, you get 4 or 5 beds depending on your use of the flex room on the main floor.
- The foyer directs you on an angle to the family room beyond. The dining room and kitchen are on opposing sides as you make your way there.
- The family room has a tray ceiling and a fireplace with direct access to the roomy back porch.
- Pocket doors close the kitchen off or keep it open for serving meals in the formal dining room. Located near the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master features a walk-in closet and has a vaulted ceiling and access to the screened porch. Across the home two bedrooms await.
- The lower level gives you a huge game room, two porches plus two beds that share a bath. A workshop or drive under garage is a nice plus.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,257 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick