One-Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan has a clapboard exterior and a gabled porch with exposed rafter tails. Modest in size, inside it delivers a huge vaulted lodge room, split bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- Even the covered porch in back is vaulted with lots of room to host outdoor parties.
- The kitchen sink is placed in the island so you have wonderful views of the dining and living spaces.
- Homeowners enjoy lots of privacy with the master suite set off by itself.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car front-facing garage with house plan 25658GE and a courtyard-entry garage with house plan 25630GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 9"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"