One-story Modern Farmhouse Plan with a Modest Footprint
About This Plan
- This cute modern farmhouse plan gives you one-story living in a 52'-wide footprint. Board and batten siding and a covered porch with a decorative window above front give it great curb appeal.
- The interior living space centers around a vaulted great room with its corner hearth. Windows with transoms above overlook the covered rear porch which is accessed from the dining room. Centered in the kitchen island you'll find a large farmhouse-style sink with a snack bar seating on the opposite side.
- The master suite comprises a vaulted bedroom, a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Laundry is conveniently located nearby. Across the home, you'll find a full bedroom suite with a den behind French doors that can be used as a third bedroom if desired.
- You can upgrade and add a bonus room over the garage (allow up to 6 days for completion) as well as change the garage doors from the side to the front (allow up to 3 days for this option).
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with front-facing garages with house plans 6920AM, 69015AM and 69661AM. Get an alternate exterior with see house plan 69015AM.
Optional Basement Stairs
Optional Bonus Room
Optional Bonus Room Stairs
Optional Basement and Bonus Room Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 515 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss