One-story Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Vaulted Den and 3-Car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This rustic mountain ranch home plan has a brick and board and batten exterior with metal roof accents. A 6'-deep porch wraps around the front-left corner of the home.
- The vaulted entry opens to the great room with fireplace ahead and to the right. The room has 6" by 10" false beams and a 12' ceiling (the rest of the home has 10' ceilings) and is open to the kitchen. Sliding doors on the back wall open to the back covered patio.
- A huge (4'6" by 8') island in the kitchen gives you great prep space. The sink is centered over a window overlooking the back and there is a roomy walk-in pantry.
- Your master bedroom overlooks the back of the home and has a large (6' by 14'3") walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- Off the foyer, the den has a vaulted ceiling and could be used as a home office. A second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the foyer.
- Finish the lower level and gain 1,052 square feet of heated living space with 2 bedrooms, a bath and a large rec room with bar.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 555 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1052 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss