One-Story New American Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Kitchen on Back Porch
About This Plan
- Gabled peaks extend from the hip and valley rooflines on this New American Farmhouse plan, where 1,889 square feet of thoughtful living space is provided on one-level.
- An open floor plan creates the heart of this home, allowing family and friends to easily interact, while picture windows in the living room overlook the rear porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- Ample workspace in the kitchen is provided by the large island, which includes casual seating, and the close proximity of the pantry is handy when preparing meals.
- Enjoy the privacy offered by the master bedroom, set apart from the secondary bedrooms, which includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet behind a barn door.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the right side of the home with a central 4-fixture bath to share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick