One Story New American Home Plan with Lower Level Family Room and Wine Cellar
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has a clapboard exterior with board and batten in the gables of the covered front porch. Stone accents add to the curb appeal as you pull up to this 2-bed home with a 2-car front-facing garage.
- Inside, the home has an open floor plan. The kitchen enjoys a small island with seating for two and a walk-in pantry.
- The owner's suite has a lovely tray vaulted ceiling plus a big bathroom and walk-in closet. Bed 2 can be turned into a dining room connected to the kitchen by a walk-through pantry.
- Take the stairs to the lower level and you'll find the family room and wine cellar plus two bedrooms and storage space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the finished basement with house plan 42340DB. Get 3 beds on the main floor with house plan 42303DB and 42359DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick