One-story New American House Plan with a Home Office
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan has a front porch perfect for a pair of rocking chairs on the porch adjacent to timbered covered entry.
- French doors welcome you inside, where a door on the left conceals the private work-from-home office.
- The great room is 24'2" deep, has views to the back and direct access through a pair of doors to the 10'-deep rear porch.
- A large kitchen island (3'8" by 8') gives you seating, dual sinks and prep space and provides separation from the great room. The family entry - with lockers and pantry - is conveniently located nearby.
- The master suite occupies nearly the entire left side of the home. Laundry is a couple steps away. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51892HZ, 51792HZ and 11797HZ.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 On 12; 12 on
- Framing Type: Stick