4-Bed Country Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables decorate the exterior of this 4-bedroom Country Craftsman house plan that delivers a flex space that can be used as a bedroom, office, or study.
- A trio of windows in the great room overlooks the rear porch and the seamless flow into the kitchen helps to unite the primary gathering spaces in this home.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet and discover a barn door that leads to the 5-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- The mudroom's built-in lockers serves as a drop zone and is surrounded by a walk-in pantry, powder bath, and laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get similar layouts with house plans 51905HZ (2,092 sq.ft.), 51893HZ (1,828 sq.ft.), 51782HZ (2,053 sq.ft.)
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Storage: 38 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 356 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick